La Culla degli Angeli in Amalfi has:
- a large and comfortable living area, with soft sofas, satellite TV, fine crystal chandeliers and direct access to the terrace overlooking the sea, furnished with marble table and chairs;
- a cozy dining room with fine crystal chandeliers, table for 14 persons, mini-wine cellar with a wide selection of local wines, direct access both to the kitchen and to the covered terrace, with tiled floor, with barbecue and glazed majolica table in Vietri style for 14 persons;
- a full equipped professional kitchen;
- a modern swimming pool overlooking the sea, with sun-beds, 2 showers and covered dining area with table for 12 persons;
- wide open spaces in contact with nature, among bougainvillea pergolas, gardens of geranium, brooms, palms and Mediterranean vegetation, equipped with benches, outdoor furniture, table and chairs.